Could you be the flooring surveyor we are looking for, who has massive potential to become a future leader in our organisation?
If you are, you will play a key role in the continued success and expansion of our business. You will be friendly, charming, enthusiastic and conscientious, with the drive and self-motivation required to create success in your life and with the company.
Whilst prior experience of the flooring industry is not required, as full training and development will be provided; you must be dynamic, analytical and business minded with a strong interest in design.
We offer an excellent starting salary and the expectation of progression to a management role with bonus.
We are a family business, established for over 30 years, supplying and fitting floor coverings to domestic and commercial customers within the Wetherby, Leeds, Harrogate and York areas. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation for quality products, fitting and customer service.
Your key responsibilities:
• Visit customers to undertake measures and surveys of rooms so that an accurate quotation can be calculated and presented to the customer
• Use design and technical expertise to help customers choose the right product for their situation and to ensure both product and service fully meets the customer’s needs and expectations
• Take a key role in developing an “on trend” and high-quality product offering
• Communicate effectively with the customer and other colleagues to ensure seamless customer experience.
Skills and experience that you must have:
• Working within a busy team
• Confident managing multiple projects
• Dealing directly with customers in a sales and/or customer service role
• Good IT skills, including experience of Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally website management
• Excellent communication, mathematics and English skills
• Clean drivers licence
Skills and experience that are not essential, but useful:
• Experience of working within the flooring industry
• Experience of surveying and estimating
Behaviours that you must demonstrate:
• Honest and trustworthy
• Excellent time keeping
• Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
• Deliver excellent customer service
• A strong desire to develop and progress to your full potential
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please email a copy of your CV to
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 dependent upon experience